Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Buy of the Week




As my mother and I have said many times before, our taste exceeds our income :/ 

So what do you do when you have an eye for a $50 sweater instead of a $10 one? Or the $300 dress is what you prefer over the $40 one?

Become a savvy shopper! Buying designer clothing can be a good investment. Well-made shoes hold their value that you can wear for years! This week for Buy of the Week, I took some of my favorite designer brands and did some savvy shopping! 
  1. This J. Crew skirt is a skirt I found at a thrift store. I purchased it for $5. J. Crew's average for pencil skirts is about $60 to $100.
  2. I love Anthropologie...but my checking account does not. I found this dress on eBay for a bid of $50. This dress is normally $260!
  3. If you look in my closet, you will find a wall of Nine West shoes. I have odd feet due to the many years of performing ballet, and finding a comfortable stylish shoe is hard. Nine West seems to always fit my foot perfectly, but buying them straight from the store is pricey. I have found most of my Nine West shoes from the sale section of outlet shops. I have found them for as low as $10!! You can also watch the sale section on Nine West's website or shop eBay.



Remember, be savvy and be a good steward of your checking account!

**Please note that not all items from this store are recommended by SnP. Happy Shopping, but be mindful of what you purchase as an ambassador of Christ!**


1 comment:

  1. I never thought of shopping for specific brands online, but cheaper. I usually just buy what fits at thrift stores and consignment shops and then get excited when it's a great brand. I may now begin some purposeful hunting.

    ReplyDelete