Monday, January 28, 2013

Makeup Musings

Have you ever been called freckle-face?

I love freckles. I wish I had them. I come from an Irish, fair, freckly family, but God gave me the Native American heritage in my skin. My mom, sister, brother, nieces, and nephew all have freckles. My dad and I -- we missed out. ;)


If you have freckles, firstly, embrace them! God has given you your skin and coloring, and it is lovely. Secondly, make wise choices about your foundation. Here are some tips:

  • Match the color to your skin, not your freckles.
  • Don't cake on the foundation. You don't want to look clownish.
  • If you have only a few large freckles, use a bit of light concealer to cover the spots -- then use your foundation over it.


1 comment:

  1. Don't I agree. :) Freckles are so lovely. :)

    www.heavenly-aspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete