Saturday, March 2, 2013

Everyday Style ~ Spring Fever











I love a good pattern combination. Mixing two of the following -- stripes, dots, ginghams, or florals -- will always give your outfit a fun flair!

This time of year is definitely difficult as we go from a winter wardrobe to a spring one. Having a slightly springy look of pastel colors, paired with a fuzzier cobalt blue sweater, works really well as a blend.

This outfit has a most assuredly preppy flair with the gingham blouse, boyfriend cardigan, pencil skirt, and pearls. I hope it inspires you to try mixing some patterns of your own! 

I have spring fever. Don't you?!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. I do too!
    ~♥~
    mixing patterns are really tricky for me to do -- and you did it wonderfully! :)

    really gorgeous outfit -- i'm inspired for sure:)

    ReplyDelete