Friday, February 24, 2012

Tea with the Queen

What would you wear if Queen Elizabeth and Princess Kate asked you to tea?

Here is a challenge! Visit this site and create an inspiration board with an outfit you would wear to have tea with the Queen! Select dresses, hats, shoes, and so much more! Tell us why you would wear this outfit!

Send your outfit to us via email by Monday, February 27, 2012, no later than 11:59 p.m. CST. We will select the winner and post your outfit on Silk and Purple for all to see! 

Have fun and tell your friends! Here is what I might wear...
Tea with the Queen









Here is the site again: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/app

Here is my email: missabby@silkandpurple31.com

2 comments:

  1. oh this is fun! Now I'm hooked on Polyvore, lol!
    With this competition, we don't have to use only items of clothing or accessories that we can afford, right? It's just about creating a nice outfit, correct? because the set I sent in has a $2,000 bag, which I don't think I'd ever buy, but it is nice! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are correct. Don't look at prices. This is just for fun :)

    ReplyDelete