Saturday, November 17, 2012

Everyday Style ~ Gray on Gray








I'm super excited about getting to be a part of the Silk and Purple Team! I hope my monthly posts on someone's "Everyday Style" inspires each of you to pursue femininity, modesty, and style in your dress.

Today's post is of a friend of mine, dressed in a casual, everyday outfit. Her choice of a polka-dotted cardigan placed over a gray camisole, gives a nice "tone on tone" look. Her pearl earrings have a delightful southern feel and her bow flats scream, "I'm feminine!" This outfit is perfect for this brisk autumn weather!!

2 comments:

  1. Great post, Megan! So glad to have you on the team and can't wait to see what other posts you have in store for us. Oh, and you can tell your friend she has a great sense of style.
    Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I love the "tone on tone" look!:)

    ReplyDelete