How to Make Your Own Granola
Making your own granola just can't get any easier. All it takes is a few ingredients, an oven, and your imagination! Let's get started.
1. Measure out 3 to 4 cups of old-fashioned oats into a large bowl.
2. Add a few handfuls of any of the following: raw pumpkin seeds, raw sunflower seeds, dried cranberries, raisins, almonds, walnuts, dried bananas, dried apples, unsweetened coconut flakes, chocolate chips, or cocoa powder.
3. Add 3-4 tablespoons of flax or chia seeds, optional.
4. Add a few dashes of any of the following spices: vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, or cloves.
5. Pour 1/2 to 3/4 cup oil (sunflower, safflower, grape seed, or canola) over the oat mixture and mix thoroughly.
6. Pour granola into a large greased baking dish.
7. Bake at 250 degrees, stirring every 20 minutes, until crisp and golden brown.
"Blessed are the single-hearted, for they shall enjoy much peace... If you refuse to be hurried and pressed, if you stay your soul on God, nothing can keep you from that clearness of spirit which is life and peace. In that stillness you know what His will is."