Thursday, July 25, 2013

Weary in Well-Doing

Are you weary?

Longing for a change? Hoping for a rest? Filled with unsatisfactory issues or simply the feeling that no one understands and that you are alone?

Instead of listening to my thoughts, I want to share with you how the Lord has been encouraging me. Because, Ladies, I am weary. No, I'm not walking around in life with a little black rain cloud over my head, but there are moments I want to keep to my room and run away from life's troubles.

If you are weary, I hope this encourages you. Rest in Him.

~~~

God, you are my God; earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you; my flesh faints for you, as in a dry and weary land where there is no water.
Psalm 63:1

Restore us, O God; let your face shine, that we may be saved!
Psalm 80:3

And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
Galatians 6:9

May the God of endurance and encouragement grant you to live in such harmony with one another, in accord with Christ Jesus, that together you may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Romans 15:4-6



1 comment: